WIN a copy of 'Sound Healing' by Farzana Ali
Offer ends: 1 March 2024
We are delighted to be able to give away 8 copies of 'Sound Healing' by Farzana Ali to the first 8 names chosen at random after the closing date.
To receive a 30% discount code for the book, head to the survey where you will find all of the details.
We already use sound as a form of self-care, from self-soothing with music to immersing ourselves with the noises of nature to promote calm. This book is the natural next step for those looking to delve more deeply into the power of sound.
Cutting through the noise, Farzana Ali digs deep into the science to explain its full therapeutic and restful potential. She considers a number of topics, such as:
- the different types of therapeutic sound, from vibroacoustic massage to soundscapes and creativity-fuelling sound baths
- the role of sound on the brain and why, for example, Himalayan bowls work
- the benefits of sound healing, from better sleep to pain management and reducing anxiety
- what connects sound healing to mindfulness and being in nature
- how sound healing works as a form of passive rest, making it ideal for the highly stressed
Farzana shares practical tips and activities that can be used in everyday life, with advice on extra tools to use alongside sound healing, including active listening, art therapy, breath work, journaling exercises and visualizations. The book also includes a link to a free digital sound recording that the reader can use as a basis for their own practices at home.
Find out more about the book here.
Information contained in the offer promo pages have been supplied by companies who have paid to promote here. talkhealth does not endorse any specific products, brands or treatments and cannot vouch or verify any claims that the authors have made. talkhealth cannot provide any advice on whether a particular product or treatment is suitable. If you are in any doubt about any of the products you read about, we advise you to either contact the company concerned or seek medical advice before changing your treatment routine.